Establishing a Corporate Social Responsibility approach, making its carbon footprint, the need for an auditor, etc.
60 min to understand thehe obligations, risks and challenges.
- Discover the interest of being a company with a mission and be accompanied to have a measure of impact.
- establish a CSR approach in my company and be diagnosed by a professional.
- make sound carbon footprint.
- Have a financial reporting adapted to the evolution of our environment.
- Why the auditor is an actor of confidence of your economic partners and promotes growth especially when the markets of your companies can be sensitive to the consequences of inflation, annual finance laws, crises and/or international wars?
- Statutory audit assignments, which may be legal or contractual, allow governance and the company's various stakeholders to guarantee accounting, legal and financial control by an external third party who provides assurance on the reliability of information by a trusted third party.
- What are the risks if your company has not appointed an auditor despite the laws providing for it, and what specificity for training organisations?
Dated: April 14, 2023
Hours :2 p.m.-3 p.m.
Presentation made by the company Dauge Fideliance: Home – Dauge Fideliance – Let’s Grow Together
If you want to participate: register here.