“MANAGE A TEAM "
Dated: January 24-25, 2024
Location: to define
– 6 places left – paid training
If you want to participate in a future session, contact us here.
An interactive training over 2 days + individual 1h30 debriefing
- Review of the HBDI test as a whole
- Management: why is a leader a leader?
- Personal reflection on daily actions and construction of an action plan.
- Motivation, Involvement and relationship to Money
- The theory of needs according to Maslow and the elements of implication according to V. Vroom
- Effective behaviors of the facilitator: positivity, respect and kindness
- Posture in the event of conflict: mediator, negotiator, arbitrator
- Management of human relations: developing initiative, natural and spontaneous authority
- Description of behaviors, their origins and actions to take to manage them; anticipation of a situation to adopt the most effective behavior
- Developing a personal improvement plan to improve your assertiveness
The training will be provided by Marc PETIT, partner of the Measurement Network.
Réseau Mesure is a Qualiopi certified training center allowing support from your OPCO.
Number of trainees per session: min 5 people. / max 8 people.