Express Measurement Network
A network for its members, through its members
Réseau Mesure Express allows members to find the latest news from the association.
- job profile / profile of the candidate sought / presentation of the company and the employer's assets, ... based on practical cases, supplemented by questions / answers from the group
Free workshop hosted by APEC
Limited to 12 participants per session
- What are the attractiveness factors to be highlighted today to attract candidates?
- Practical exercise: individual and group work on the elements of attractiveness of your company
- How to describe the objectives, missions and activities of the position to be filled?
- What questions do you need to ask yourself to define the required profile?
- The latest innovations to bring out your job offers
Friday March 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Visio - duration 1h30
The international technological meeting dedicated to Measurement
MEASUREMENT WORLD is the unmissable event for a whole profession bringing together specialists in ANALYSIS, CONTROL, OPTICS, PROCESS and VISION.
The simultaneous holding of MEASUREMENT WORLD with the International Congress of Metrology (CIM) and GLOBAL INDUSTRIE offers, from September 7 to 10, 2021 in Lyon, an even more representative panorama of Industry, with an amplified technological offer, oriented towards the industry of the future. An exceptional synergy which also underlines the international character of this large gathering and enhances market expertise with visitors.
This specific situation for the year 2021 is an opportunity for MEASUREMENT WORLD & CIM to benefit from the entire ecosystem and from the user markets of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, while guaranteeing a
more important media coverage of events.
Thus, in order to facilitate the movement of visitors, the badges will allow you to move from one event to another.
The "early booking" rates can be combined with the preferential "Network Measure" rate: download the registration form HERE
Business opportunity in Algeria
As part of the development of its activity and its production capacities, an Algerian company specializing in industrial plastic manufacturing (Preforms) intended for bottlers of mineral water and drinks (Sodas, juices, etc.), is looking for a French partner. which operates in the same industry.
- Estimated cost of the project ≃ 4.35 million euros.
- Location of the project: Blida Industrial Zone.
The company remains open to any partnership proposal.
Ryan KADA - Tel: +213 (0) 23 50 70 19 Ext: 134
Mob: +213 (0) 770 747 669 E-mail: email@example.com
Tech'Days | Technology at the service of sport
Tuesday March 2 from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- The interest of technologies for a sports department, the example of the Cergy-Pontoise agglomeration community - Anthony FERREIRA - Head of the sports equipment and projects sector, Cergy-Pontoise Agglomeration Community
- How to see the most extracts of sporting events in a minimum of time thanks to a new virtual remote control? - Boris BORZIC - Doctor in Computer Sciences, CNRS Research Engineer at the ETIS Laboratory; CY Cergy Paris University
- The Erasmus + Sport program: an opportunity to finance collaborative projects - Antoine KIEFFER - Consultant in European funding; EURONOVIA
- How can sport be a vector of values and motivations for the company? digital contributions - Julien LONGHI - professor of discourse analysis, IDHN, AGORA, IUF; CY Cergy Paris University
- New technologies at the service of sports performance - Jean-Francois TATARD, ex-high level athlete (cycling and running), sales coach for a pharmaceutical industry company (IDEXX), consultant, speaker and sports coach