Réseau Mesure Express allows members to find the latest news from the association.
What investments to bet on, decipher the technologies that will make the difference: How to organize oneself to take the leap and reinvent oneself?
THIS IS THE ISSUE OF MANUFACTURING DIGITAL INNOVATION
- A day of debates dedicated to emerging and essential technologies for manufacturers.
- Debates led by journalists (CAD Magazine, Jautomatise, Manufacturing TV).
- A VIP audience, decision-makers in the industry: 400 participants expected in digital live and replay (executives and technical managers:
purchasing, R&D, methods, IT, production and manufacturing and plant managers, etc.).
- 5 major themes analyzed and deciphered by manufacturers, users and research laboratories: a 360 ° vision for
- 100% digital: to guarantee its progress and increase the audience.
- A video report: To find all the debates, the videos on mdi-event.fr and manufacturing.fr
The international technological meeting dedicated to Measurement Date change: September 6 to 9, 2021
MEASUREMENT WORLD is the unmissable event for a whole profession bringing together specialists in ANALYSIS, CONTROL, OPTICS, PROCESS and VISION.
The simultaneous holding of MEASUREMENT WORLD with the International Congress of Metrology (CIM) and GLOBAL INDUSTRIE offers, from September 6 to 9, 2021 in Lyon, an even more representative panorama of Industry, with an amplified technological offer, oriented towards the industry of the future. An exceptional synergy which also underlines the international character of this great gathering and enhances market expertise with visitors.
This specific situation for the year 2021 is an opportunity for MEASUREMENT WORLD & CIM to benefit from the entire ecosystem and from the user markets of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, while guaranteeing a
more important media coverage of events.
Thus, in order to facilitate the movement of visitors, the badges will allow you to move from one event to another.
The "early booking" rates can be combined with the preferential "Network Measure" rate: download the registration form HERE
The Measurement Network invites you to participate in the next Webinar on
"The pooling of indirect purchases"
- Presentation of the Haxoneo purchasing platform
- Presentation of business support and savings plan
This workshop is led by our partner HAXONEO
le Thursday March 18, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Tuesday March 16 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The contribution of non-contact 3D measurement technologies to the control process.
Creaform and Metrologic Group organize webinar together
- Creaform, world leader in automated and portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services jointly organized with Metrologic Group, a world leader in publishing universal software solutions for 3D measurement, a free webinar titled Optimize Your Quality Assurance Chain. This webinar is intended for all professionals in the field of quality control and quality assurance, from the metrologist to the production manager and from the quality manager to the operator. This presentation will review the solutions offered by Creaform and Metrologic Group aimed at optimizing control plans and resolving various industrial issues. This information session will be presented by Olivier Longuemare, Creaform Sales Director and Arnaud Costa, OEM Sales Manager of Metrologic Group, both specialists in 3D measurement technologies for more than a decade.
- So you can register for free today by clicking on this link