Réseau Mesure Express allows members to find the latest news from the association.
Two General Assemblies are organized for 2021
Thursday April 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- Mandatory appointment of an auditor because the Measurement Network provides training
- Divers questions
Tuesday June 29 at 4:00 p.m.
- Activity report 2020
- The 2020 moral report
- Financial report 2020
- Vote on resolutions
- Renewal of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of the 2021-2022 roadmap
- 2021 action plan
Provisional budget 2021
- Divers questions
The meetings will be held by videoconference.
Special number Measures Solutions EXPO with Controls Tests Measures May 2021
This edition will consist of:
- technical content with the "9:30 am RDV" from November 2020 to April 2021 (free for speakers)
- and a market focus and advertising spaces open to all members
The Special Measure Solutions EXPO issue will be distributed in addition to the May 2021 issue of Controls and Measurements with an additional offer reserved for members of the Measurement Network in the form of packs:
1 visual page + 1 advertising-editorial page: € 1,600 excl.
1 half-page of visual + 1 half-page of editorial (on the same page): € 1,200 excl.
Non-member rates: € 2,400 full page excl.tax and € 2,000 half-page excl.
Special rates for visuals on the cover to be viewed directly with CEM.
A digital flip-through and downloadable version will also be freely accessible on the Contrôle Essais Measures website in exchange for contact details.
The special issue of Measurements Solutions EXPO in May will also be broadcast at trade fairs dedicated to measuring the start of the September 2021 school year.
Contact: Céline Dewaele - Tel: +33 (0) 6 07 56 65 02 - Mail
The production of this edition is subject to the commitment of a minimum number of members.
The Special Issue Measures Solutions EXPO - PLANNING
● Broadcast with the number CEM 75: May 2021
● Editorial engagement deadline: April 9, 2021
● Advertising commitment deadline: April 16, 2021
● Submission of editorial elements: April 30, 2021
● Transmission of technical advertising elements: May 7, 2021
- writing assistance following an interview with our editorial team: 350 € HT
- sponsored content on CEM site (1 week) with 1 sending to our database: € 1,000 excl.
Forum Eau Paris Île-De-France 2021 organized by the Cluster Eau Milieux et Sols
April 15, 2021 from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. - Videoconference
1:15 p.m .: Welcome
1:30 p.m .: Introduction of the Forum and presentation of the Eau-Milieux-Sols Cluster Paris Île-de-France
- Feedback from experience or expressions of need by the project managers of the Greater Paris Metropolis.
- Innovative presentations by companies and research centers, members of the Cluster Eau-Milieux-Sols or partners.
- 6 innovative urban water management themes
- Urban water production and treatment
- Optimization of water consumption
- Material and energy recovery from urban water
- Alternative stormwater management
- Dynamic interfaces between rainwater and urban soils
- Quality of urban aquatic environments
6.30 p.m .: End of the Forum
*Conditions of participation:
Attend the event: it is free and open to all upon registration
Intervene at the event:
- Free for EMS Cluster members
- and 50% for members of France Water Team CapDigital Network Measure and Graie
Pricing for presenting your solution outside membership: 300 euros including tax.
Laurent DECHESNE: 06 72 21 83 13 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Miléna GIMENEZ: 07 79 31 80 40 / email@example.com
Flash business opportunities Algeria
Flash info CCI Algerian-French
An Algerian company whose project is the processing, packaging, local marketing and export of fruits and vegetables and / or processed products, is looking for a partner in the Agro-food sector on a technical, commercial level and with the necessary means. for this activity.
- Project location: Wilaya of Ain Defla (140 km southwest of Algiers).
- Available infrastructure: An area of 8700 m2 including 2500 m2 covered consisting of 4 hangars, 1 administrative block, 1 borehole, and 1 electrical transformer.
- Financial contributions: The company has sufficient financial means to participate in the financing of the project selected in common agreement with the future partner.