Réseau Mesure Express May 27, 2021: members can find news from the association in Réseau Mesure Express, in particular the program for the months of May and June.
Thus, the General Assembly, the Webinar relating to dematerialization, the ASTELAB meeting, Morocco workshop ...
Have you validated your participation?
At the end of the last Board of Directors, it was decided to propose an increase in the number of directors.
The General Assembly of June 29 next will be a Mixed General Assembly by videoconference.
Extraordinary general meeting
- Amendment of article 9 of the statutes
General Ordinary assembly
- Activity report 2020
- Renewal of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of the 2021-2022 roadmap
- 2021 action plan
and provisional budget 2021
- Divers questions
You will find by link the summons as well as :
- The Statutes,
- The application form if you want to join the Board of Directors of the Association,
- And the power if you do not have the possibility to vote in order to guarantee the obtaining of the quorum necessary for the holding of these mandatory meetings.
For those who wish, we will have the pleasure of meeting for a cocktail dinner after the meeting.
Dematerialized invoices, also called e-invoices or electronic invoices, will be obligatory from the January 1, 2023 (2020 finance law).
The objective is therefore to systematize the use of electronic invoices in transactions between professionals from 2023.
To prepare you as well as possible, the Measurement network offers you a exclusive webinar, in partnership with Haxoneo, a purchasing group for SMEs.
So, Thursday June 24 next of 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., you will discuss the following topics:
- Why this law on the dematerialization of invoices?
- What are the impacts for my business?
- What are the profits for my business?
- what is obligatory by January 1, 2023?
- What platform to choose to dematerialize my invoices?
Testing and Simulation Days - ASTELAB 2021
- Measurements, correlation, calculations and simulation
- Vibration, 3D measurements, 3D and MIMO analyzes
- Test methods
Visit of the CEA CESTA test facilities (megajoule laser, etc.)
Registration fees :
ASTE members: 550 € HT (660 € TTC)
Non-ASTE members: € 620 excl.tax (€ 744 incl.tax)
Registration deadline: June 10, 2021
Workshop "Morocco: a development opportunity" animated by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Morocco.
This meeting will be held by videoconference on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 11:00 a.m..
• Presentation of the Moroccan market
• Doing business in Morocco
• Sectoral focus: Health - Industry - Environment
• What actions for members of the Measurement Network?
You can register with Estelle DUFLOT.