A lever for export INTERNATIONAL
The Measurement Network, a lever for export:
- Sharing of pooling opportunities prospecting operations at export.
- Develop export by making the experiences, achievements and the network.
- Discovered missions with B to B meetings.
Benefit from the partnership agreement with the CCI ALGIERS
A device is proposed by the CCIAF and the Meure Network, " full-time commercial or timeshare commercial »In ALGERIA to develop members' commercial activities so that they are as close as possible to their customers and future partners.
The purpose of the agreement is to support one or more member companies of the MESURE NETWORK within the framework of their commercial development strategies in Algeria, by the CCIAF:
- The provision of a highly competent human resource, available full-time or part-time with a commercial profile at the rate of 5 days / weeks per FTE.
- The provision of essential equipment for travel (vehicle, maintenance costs and fuel within the limit of the regional presence of the CCIAF - 200 km perimeter of each regional office).
- Any movement outside this perimeter will be subject to an agreement between the
parties and will give rise to an additional deferral.
- The provision of computer equipment necessary for the accomplishment of tasks (LAPTOP, printer, connection modem).
- The provision of communication equipment (telephone chip, mobile phone, communication package and internet package).
- The provision of a workspace with the necessary furniture.
- Develop its commercial potential in Algeria.
- Support its customers and prospects.
- Benefit from a qualified and specialized human resource.
- Pilot projects with a commercial and managerial relay in the field on a daily basis.
- Benefit from the strength of the Measurement Network.
- Benefit from the skills and power of the Consular Network.
In partnership with the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Morocco
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Morocco (CFCIM) is a private non-profit association under Moroccan law. Its missions are carried out on a daily basis by a team of 100 employees serving nearly 4,000 member companies.
Key economic sectors in Morocco:
- Agriculture and agro-food
- Tech and services
- Tourism, sport and health
- Infrastructures and construction
Une amélioration continue de l’environnement des affaires au Maroc : en 9 ans, le pays a gagné 75 rangs dans le classement Doing Business
A close partnership between the Measurement Network and WADA
The Measurement Network works in close collaboration with its German counterpart, AMA - Association for Sensor and Measurement eV
You can find the list of members of the association on https://www.ama-sensorik.de/en/
The cross agreement between the two associations allows members of the Measurement Network to benefit from the following actions:
The same reduced rates for Réseau Mesure members as for AMA members for:
- Participation in AMA seminars
- Preferred rates for shows in which WADA participates, including SENSOR + TEST
- Participation in AMA working groups (currently in German)
Meetings between members of the two associations are organized in order to develop opportunities for commercial and technical development between Germany and France.
The Measurement Network also offers its members the opportunity to participate collectively in missions and exhibitions abroad.
Business France renews its Pavilion France offer every year at the “Analytica” trade fair in Munich.
Business France, in partnership with Fabrilabo and the Measuring Network, can support you on this unmissable event through the organization of a France Pavilion.
“Analytica”, the benchmark international trade fair for chemical analysis and life sciences, has been the global trade fair specializing in modern laboratory techniques and the biotechnology of tomorrow for fifty years. It is the largest showcase of instruments, laboratory equipment and associated services.
Participating in the France Pavilion will bring you:
- Increased visibility,
- Time saving thanks to "turnkey" stands,
- The promotion of your company through your registration in the France catalog, in the official catalog of the show and on social networks,
- Meeting with German, Swiss and Austrian prospects contacted upstream by our offices abroad,
- The unique opportunity to be put in touch with distributors and agents from all over the world,
- As well as moments of networking exchange.
It should be remembered that Business France, a national public operator serving the internationalization of the French economy, values and promotes the attractiveness of the offer in France, its companies and its territories.