Express Measurement Network January 21, 2022
A network for its members, through its members
Réseau Mesure Express January 21, 2022: members can find the association's news in Réseau Mesure Express.
Mark your calendars for 2022!
The Measurement Network allows you to benefit from preferential rates and privileged communication opportunities with our 19 partners.
Amplify its communication with controlled budgets.
A dedicated working group
- Development of a training plan for members
- An exchange of experiences
- Interventions with specialists to develop your digital action plan
Communication for members on the Measurement Network website and on LinkedIn
- Amplify your SEO
- Develop your image
Amplified digital communication thanks to the media plan of the Measurement Network
The LABORATORY Gazette is a meeting and exchange point, accessible to all players in the world of Laboratory and Science. Created by a scientist for scientists, La Gazette du LABORATOIRE has been supporting French-speaking research, development, analysis and control laboratories since 1995.
- specific articles and content
- resources for your daily work
- practical and technical advice
- business testimonials, training, job advertisements
- information on events related to the field of laboratory and science
- tools to communicate on your news, your projects and increase your notoriety
- a search engine dedicated to services and equipment in the field of laboratories and sciences
at EDF Lab (Palaiseau - 91), from June 27 to 29, 2022
Call for papers
The ASTE "Association for the development of Environmental Sciences and Techniques" is organizing from June 27 to 29, 2022 in partnership with EDF R&D and NAFEMS and on the EDF Lab site in Palaiseau (91) a symposium on the theme " Tests and Simulation”.
The main topics listed below must be related to the consideration of the mechanical environment:
• Applications of new methods from NF X 50-144-3; IEC 60068-2-64:2019; MIL STD 810 H...
• Contactless sensors, multi-physical sensors, virtual sensors,
• Preparation of tests, data processing, storage of results, data exchanges,
• Simulations, “Simulation Data Life Management”, multi-physics simulations,
• New test means, combined tests,
• Test calculation comparison, model readjustment, test/calculation dialogue.
• Virtual testing,
• Camera measurements: stereo-correlation...
• Special features of mechanical environment tests on electric batteries (underlying “safety” aspects, hydrogen fuel cells, etc.),
• SHM (Structural health monitoring)
• 3D measurements, 3D analyses, multi-axis vibrations (MIMO...).
Rail infrastructure and networks in Germany: selling to public / private contractors
In a context of massive investments (€86 billion over 10 years) confirmed for 2021 and the strengthening of the green mobility policy, Germany is confirming its position as European leader in the rail market.
Opportunities for French companies, whose technical know-how is recognized.
Take part in our webinar to discover the potential of the German market!