Express Measurement Network
Participate in meetings organized to help you consolidate your cash flow
|Maintain control, preserve cash flow and save time|
Next video meetings:
As part of crisis management related to COVID-19, the "Financing solutions" working group offers you two meetings to study the establishment of a partnership for solutions:
These two meetings will allow us to understand the offers of COFACE and BPCE FACTOR on 18/11, then of BNP Paribas Factor on 24/11.
Technical conferences for visitors to Measures Solutions EXPO are launched
The Measurements Solutions EXPO fair could not be held but more than 1200 visitors had pre-registered.
Let's keep in touch with them!
The Measurement Network offers them a cycle of technical conferences led by exhibitors and the French College of Metrology.
Give your opinion on the "purchasing actions" carried out by the Measurement Network
The purchasing group offers you many actions.
Pooling makes it possible to create partnerships in different areas and thus give members the opportunity to benefit from preferential rates built up thanks to the strength of the network and pooled purchases.
Pooled purchases are a major source of savings.
You can find all the partners via the following link: https://www.reseau-mesure.com/achats-mutualises/
The purchasing group would like to know your point of view on the existing actions and your expectations to guide the development of actions for 2021.
CIFL offers 2 new HR workshops:
Employers, employees, how to deal with situations of harassment in a company?
Webinar 1: November 17 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - The contours of harassment:
- Definitions: what do we mean by moral harassment, sexual harassment, sexist acts, sexual assault, sexual exhibition, sexist contempt?
- Perpetrators and Victims of Harassment
- Some statistical data
- Jurisprudential illustrations
Prevention of the risk of harassment:
- The employer's obligations in terms of risk assessment and prevention
- Employees' obligations in terms of safety
- Internal harassment prevention tools
- Prevention actors: Managers, CSE, Referents, Occupational doctor and occupational health service, Labor inspection ...
Webinar 2: November 24 - 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Manage a report or complaint relating to a harassment situation:
- How can the complaint manifest itself? right of withdrawal, right to alert the CSE, ...
- Protection of victims and witnesses of harassment
- The obligation to conduct an internal investigation? How? 'Or' What ? With whom ? Outcome of the survey
- The hypothesis of mediation
- The obligation to punish the harasser
- Accompany and support the victim
The risks inherent in a harassment situation:
- Legal action in industrial tribunals and / or before the criminal court
- The burden of proof
- Civil and criminal penalties in the event of harassment
• Other risks: occupational disease, industrial accident, inexcusable fault, reputation ...