Business stimulus, economic development Developing sales in times of crisis
How to act after the health crisis?
- How to develop new business methods for traveling salespeople?
- Usual customers can be worked on by videoconference (technical understanding + training) but what about prospecting?
- How to get around the current difficulties of customers?
- Investment problem
- Travel issue
Continue to sell what we sold before but in a different way
Compensate for the decline due to the difficulties of certain markets such as aeronautics and the automobile: reinvent / reorient its service offering.
- Implementation of technical / content webinars
- Difficulty in framing technical and commercial information but effective.
- Composition of a content library.
-> Shift from product marketing to content-oriented marketing.
- Follow up with customers in order to hear from them and possibly initiate additional orders by adapting the offer.
- Develop your communication on social networks - digital communication working group.
- Use EXPO Solutions Measures to communicate.
- Use the media plan of the Measurement Network.
- Use new tools such as White Book.
- Develop training - how to sell remotely?
- Training offered by the Measurement Network "The digital communication strategy -E-Training"
- As part of the joint work between CIFL and the Measurement Network, “Remote Manager” and “Distance Selling” training will be set up for the start of the school year.
Support for dealing with a conflict with customers or suppliers:
- Contact the business mediator: https://www.mieist.bercy.gouv.fr/
- Write to the business mediator: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediateur-des-entreprises/contactez-mediateur-des-entreprises
Regarding public contracts, we remind you that the State has recognized the Coronavirus as a case of force majeure for its public contracts: no late payment penalty can therefore be applied.
Regarding public procurement by local authorities, Minister Bruno Le Maire recommended that late payment penalties be non-applicable to companies, but it will be up to each local authority to decide.
All this information is available on the website of the Ministry of Labor: https://travail-emploi.gouv.fr/actualites/l-actualite-du-ministere/coronavirus-questions-reponses-entreprises-salaries
|Why use business mediation?|
|The action of the business mediator proved vital at the height of the Covid crisis: with 600 requests per week, the number of referrals has multiplied by 10. But what are its missions? How and why to call on him?|
Registration for the "Industrial application" training
With the "Industrial application" training, together, the industrialists of Cergy-Pontoise accelerate their performance! Program built and co-financed mainly by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Val-d'Oise and the Agglomeration Community of Cergy-Pontoise.
To better understand before acting, find new opportunities, optimize your performance: join
the industrial network led by industrialists
- Group of 10 leaders
- 1 year program
- 10 annual workshops
Program of the training
1. Individual discussion with an industry expert to identify the subjects that drive you (eg operational excellence, industrial performance, complex management, etc.)
2. Summary of themes and collective development of your action plan (cycles of 3 to 4 workshops)
3. Cycle of sessions led by an industrial expert in your premises:
• Theoretical and methodological contributions