Réseau Mesure Express June 10, 2021: members can find news from the association in Réseau Mesure Express, in particular the June program.
Thus, the call for papers for the Industrial Analysis show in September and the first dinner of the year for members of the Measurement Network ....
The Industrial Analysis Solutions Show
The 34th edition of unmissable trade fair for Analysis and Industrial Processes is held on September 22 and 23, 2021 in Paris la Défense Grande Arche in person.
Manufacturers of analyzers, industrial detectors in the fields of gas, oil, fluids and air and other suppliers of process instruments will be present.
Between the exhibition, the technical conferences and the workshops, this new edition of the Industrial Analysis fair will not fail to be the theater of commercial exchanges and presentation of the latest innovations, for the actors of the sector (manufacturers, manufacturers and distributors, integrators, service providers, etc.)
CALL FOR PAPERS 2021
To be returned before June 28, 2021 to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The participation proposals of the exhibiting companies together with user testimonials, presentations of practical cases, feedback will be given priority.
Selected proposals from exhibiting companies will be free and les successful proposals from non-exhibiting companies will give rise to sponsorship costs (Contact us).
The different formats of speeches:
- the round tables, 45-minute speeches at 1:00 am, allowing providers and their customers to discuss key issues with the audience (with moderator)
- Of "White cards", 30-minute speeches to deal with a free, non-commercial theme not covered elsewhere in the other conferences (without a facilitator)
"The only certifying training, based on the acquisition of professional driving skills".
If you have a sales or after-sales service, road safety is an important safety measure for the employees of your company. Centaur training courses are intended primarily for all itinerant or mobile populations (salespeople, technicians, delivery people, supervisors, liberal professions, health personnel, etc.).
The Préventis CARD-PRO training is:
Mastery of drivers of light vehicles or light commercial vehicles, in their capacity analysis risky situations, comprehension of the genesis of an accident situation and the knowledge of the actions to be implemented in an appropriate manner.
Through this knowledge and know-how, the driver is in ability to avoid risky situations related to the road.
A few figures to better understand
- Professional road risk is the 1time cause of fatal accident at work.
- 50% of those killed on the job are on the road.
- 70 days: average duration of a work stoppage with temporary incapacity following a traffic accident.
- Work stoppages following a traffic accident are 1.5 times the average duration of a work stoppage.
- The cost of a traffic accident on a mission is 3 times higher than the average cost of an accident at work.
- 90% road accidents at work are due to unsuitable human behavior.
What consequences for the company?
- Human: Loss of human capital / loss of key man / loss of skills.
- Financial: Road accidents cause direct and indirect costs (often 2 to 3 times greater).
- Legal: The road risk for an employee on assignment is a professional risk. Like all occupational risks, the latter must be the subject of an assessment and be recorded in the single document (Article L4221-1 and R4121-1 of the Labor Code).
The training is eligible under the Personal Training Account (CPF) and can be financed by your OPCO.
Located in the heart of the 1time industrial region of France and close to several European countries, the attractiveness of the city of Lyon is well established. A historic destination for Industry, then Global Industry, it has been able for several years to support the development of Trade Shows and offer them great business prospects.
The simultaneous holding of MEASUREMENT WORLD with the International Congress of Metrology (CIM) and of GLOBAL INDUSTRY offers an even more representative panorama of Industry, with an amplified technological offer, geared towards the industry of the future. A winning synergy which also underlines the international character of this great gathering and naturally expands market expertise with visitors.
This exceptional situation is an opportunity for MEASUREMENT WORLD & CIM to benefit from the entire ecosystem and user markets of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, while ensuring greater media coverage of events.
MEASUREMENT WORLD, it is the unmissable event for a whole profession bringing together specialists in ANALYSIS, CONTROL, OPTICS, PROCESS and VISION